On New Year's Eve, people usually resolve to change something in the coming year, and then they don't stick to it anyway. I could fall into the same behavior pattern now, but I've thought of something different for 2023.
Instead of changing one specific thing, I want to take on different things in the coming year and work on myself. It's not about sticking to a linear goal, like doing an hour of exercise every day, but about goals I want to achieve over the course of 2023.
- Reading a sci-fi book (I'm wavering between George Orwell's "1984" or Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World")
- Read 2 business/coaching books
- Doing early morning sports on the weekends (The obligatory "I want to do something for my health")
- Fill up nest egg account (1000€ minimum)
- 4x a year meeting friends (unfortunately my circle of friends is scattered far and wide)
- Go on a date 2x
- Hiking at least 2x a year (I live in the Harz mountains, and yet I haven't managed to make a trip in the last few years, I want to change that)
- Start a product business and achieve sales
- Work on my charisma and persuasiveness
- Book a new online course and learn a new skill (I have too many Udemy courses I want to finally work through).
- Do an internship in a company online (the plan is that I learn new things and do an internship with a company online)
- Acquire 4 new customers
- Learn body language better
- Reach target weight 70kg
I have already set myself some ambitious goals and my goal is already to achieve these goals. And 365 days should already be enough for this 🙂
Of course, I will also continue and expand my entrepreneurial activities and make new investments in the real estate sector. I have at least 3 projects currently running and in development, which I hope to get started in 2023.